One WordPress Install with:
Unlimited Data Transfer
Managed Monthly Upgrades
Monthly DNS Checks
Monthly Blacklist Checks
Dedicated IP Address
US Data Center
Malware & Virus Scanning
Firewall & Server SSL Encryption
Monthly 3 hr Telephone Support
Phone Text Support Unlimited
Unlimited Email Support
Includes Premium Extended Online Forms
Includes Premium Newsletter Auto-responder
Security is important to us:
We use the recommended WordPress.org best practices hardening with every WordPress install. On the server we are using is cPHulk Brute Force Protection that prevents malicious forces from trying to access your server’s services by guessing the login password for that service. We also use server level ClamAV Linux Antivirus, ConfigServer Mailscanner and ConfigServer Security & Firewall. For better security and as recommended by WordPress we use suPHP on the server.
Web Power WP has expert 24x7 on-call and on-demand system administration services.
WordPress is Secure! When you look at these statistics you will notice that WordPress developers have always addressed reported security issues on time and WordPress itself did not have a lot of vulnerabilities. All online software can be vulnerable to a specific vulnerability at any point in time.
Our system administration team uses a wide range of server troubleshooting and system upgrading.
- Each account is provided with their own unique IP address so that no one suffers the consequences of another account owners email list management mistake.
- Each account is set up properly with the correct SPF records. Sender Policy Framework (SPF)
- Each account is provided with DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM)
- Each account DNS is provided with a Sender ID
- Each account owners email template is set up with the proper FTC CAN-SPAM rules for ‘Opt-in’ and ‘Opt-out’, your organization identity and a preferences link that provides the Fair Information Practice Principles.